Pictures are Priceless!

Pictures are said to be priceless! My daughter had her first picture when she was around 45 SECONDS OLD!!! The picture is quite graphic so I cannot share it with you. Anyways, she was then with her umbilical cord around her while still connected to her loving mother. However, it is unfortunate that my “photographer” was quite late when it was my son’s turn.


Anyways, when my children were growing up until they reached their 1st birthdays, they had monthly pictures. We placed them in a single picture frame, and displayed in our living room. Now that my children are quite grown up, they are still very proud of them. They feel that that we really love them so much. There are also times we have to sacrifice a bit in our budget, but what the heck!

We still continue getting pictures of them, especially on their firsts, (first school day, etc.) and even with no special occasion, because among any other valuable things, pictures are priceless!!!

Article Source:Effective Parenting Tips

2 comments:

  Black_Mamba

October 31, 2007 at 11:28 AM

I agree..... those are very precious moments you can never go back in time for ;-)

  Angel

November 2, 2007 at 4:25 PM

thanks for agreeing with me, if I could find some cute pix of my kids, I'll them here soon...