How to teach your Teenage Boys to respect Women

As they say, boys will always be boys. However, it is sad to know that some of them do not treat women nicely. Some of them even think that women were created as toys and sex objects. You must admit that your son can be a notorious maniac someday. Therefore, we as parents should teach them how to grow to be the best gentlemen they can be, and that women are as important as they are. As a father of a boy and a girl, here are some of my tips that I hope you find useful.

To continue reading

You can also visit my latest blog - Father Blogger dot Com as it is being updated regularly.

5 comments:

  Anonymous

July 8, 2008 at 8:20 PM

My son is only two and a half, but I know these days are coming.

Good advise

  Angel

July 11, 2008 at 6:25 AM

I am glad you realize this, Laurie. Now, you can easily prepare him.

Thanks for dropping by.

  Anonymous

July 13, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Thanks for the add on Twitter.

As a mom of three teen boys - I struggle with this issue. It is difficult to teach them to respect women, when the young girls in their school seem to lack self respect and when their so influenced by the sex symbols of the world.

I do have wonderful relationship with my kids, so I'm hoping that carries into their adult life.

  Angel

July 13, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Hi Gayla,

You are my first commenter from Twitter and I appreciate your presence very much.

Anyways, having a wonderful relationship with your sons is a very good defense to make them grow as a true gentlemen.

I checked you site and I find it very interesting. I am planning to visit again.

Thanks.

  Anonymous

July 14, 2008 at 12:16 PM

Great post! With two teen boys this is a big issue on our minds these days. Thanks!

BTW - tagging you for a meme. Feel free to play or pass - totally up to you!