Welcome to Father Blogger

Logo from Angel Cuala

Hi everyone,

I am excited to announce that finally, my third blog is now live. Actually, I started this a month ago but I had some technical problems but now I am happy that it is over. Anyway, the blog title is Father Blogger which has the same URL and I decided to have a paid hosting service with Wordpress as the platform. I remember one time; I already mention this to you when I wrote that a part of being a professional blogger is to have your own domain. I must say that this is my most precious blog.

Why it is very precious to me

Well, it is my dream to combine my craft as a father and as a blogger. As I mentioned in the welcome post, , this is quite confusing for my readers but at the same time, I will be hitting two birds in one stone. I have a very big plan for this blog but I want to do it slowly but surely. In fact, I am now starting to use this when I leave comments on other blogs as well as to forums I am an active member. I will also be doing some hardcore promotions and will read articles about SEO and try to apply whatever I will learn. I will consider this blog my baby.

What readers can expect

As I am trying to do with my existing blogs, I will submit fresh quality posts as well as re-writing my old posts. That is why you may notice that some of my older posts have been re-directed to my new blog, and I will also choose some future posts that will lead my readers there. In addition, I will do my best to submit a post everyday like what I am doing now. I will also submit posts that will not be posted in both of my blogs and that will be something to look forward. But of course, the topics will still be the same – Marriage, Parenting and Blogging.

Will I be leaving blogspot?

Blogspot is my first home and will remain my home unless Google will drive me away. Although others might say a lot of disadvantages over a free hosting service, it is still a peaceful place for me. I have now worries about technical stuff since it is very easy to handle, just copy and paste – Presto! Besides, I am already enjoying a small space in the blogosphere and I do not want to loose it and start all over again. For almost a year of blogging, I can say that blogspot is still the best free place in town.

Will I be leaving Entrecard?

Tough question! I must admit, I am receiving very high bounce rate for both of my blogs because of the drop-and-go bloggers. However, I cannot deny the fact that most of my regular readers and commenters are coming from Entrecard, as well as my now on-line friends. With this, I have decided NOT to leave Entrecard for now, and may stay quite longer. Anyway, I learned that Graham is doing his best to improve the service and to let his dream come true – a place for bloggers to have a community who visits and reads blog posts. But then, Father Blogger will not be a member of Entrecard.

My invitation

After all that has been said, I am now inviting you to visit my new blog – Father Blogger dot Com. You can browse my more revealing About page if you want to know more about me, as well to the posts that you may not yet read. I also would like to ask for some suggestions to improve it more such as Plug-ins, interesting themes and other Wordpress techniques. Please feel free to leave your comments there.

But of course, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Raden of My SEO Blog and Manilenya. Without them, I will be lost in my new venture and may be going crazy before I can launch it.

Lastly, I am now proud to introduce to you my real name – Angel Cuala. I will be using this on my new blog from now on.

See you there!

Angel Cuala
aka Guardian Angel

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Happy Family Matters

5 comments:

  Anonymous

July 20, 2008 at 10:41 PM

Congratulations on the new blog! My preference is WordPress on paid hosting, but like you, I also started out on Blogger... though I did give mine up :)

I'm looking forward to checking out your new blog - headed there now!

  Mel Avila Alarilla

July 21, 2008 at 5:35 AM

Congratulations on your new blog. I hope it will be as successful as your other blogs. God bless you and your loved ones always.

  Anonymous

July 21, 2008 at 5:02 PM

Don't leave Entrecard. Graham is doing everything new and best for all of us. It's not only dropping there. There are tons of things to do there. Also, the valuable blogpost that he did. We can learn a lot.

  Angel

July 21, 2008 at 6:20 PM

Thanks to all you of you guys! I am starting to love WP, but I think I will never leave Blogger.

About Entrecard, I know Graham is serious in his job. Just hope his plans will push through.

GOD Bless!

  theworkingmom

July 23, 2008 at 7:22 AM

Congratulations on your new blog, Angel! I've just gone there on check on it, and it looks really, really promising. :)

Joey
http://www.joeymd.com