How to know if You are a Potential Battered Wife

Photo from goodnight october

Domestic violence is around the world and unfortunately, not all battered wives have the courage to report their husbands to the police. Although there are brave ones who fought back and send their husbands to jail, it is more important to know if you will be a potential battered wife someday. In this way, future wives can somehow prepare or better yet do something before anything worst happen. Here are some early signs that you should be aware of.

1.0 He is an alcoholic. A man who loves to drink too much and very frequently even by himself alone is considered an alcoholic person. This can affect his character towards anybody including you, as his wife. Time may come that he will hurt you if you try to stop him from drinking. The best advice is to consult him to a doctor immediately.

To continue reading

If you want to receive my future posts regularly, please feel free to subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Happy Family Matters

5 comments:

  Anonymous

April 1, 2008 at 1:40 AM

Having gone through a relationship with a loser who didn't do anything on the list other than beat me up whenever the mood hit him, I would just tell any and all women, if it happens once, leave.

  Nessa

April 1, 2008 at 3:46 AM

Great Article. Being a survivor of Domestic Abuse I applaud any who can and do talk openly about it and those who try to help others. :)

  Angel

April 1, 2008 at 6:24 AM

Nessa,

I really admire your courage for opening up and yes, you should not be ashamed to share it because it is not a fault to be a victim.

Monique,

You're right, once is enough. No one should tolerate or forgive any one who hurts anyone esp. women. I have been telling that to my wife.


Thanks to both of you. I really appreciate your comments.

  Anonymous

April 4, 2008 at 11:09 PM

i totally agree. sabi nga ng father in law ko nung nabubuhay pa, 'ang babae ay minamahal di sinasaktan'.0+

  Angel

April 5, 2008 at 6:40 AM

I think I also heard Joaquin I mean Robin Padilla said that in his older films.

Thanks for dropping by, Kabayan!