Housewives - The Toughest Women ever

Photo credited to jontait2002

Most of the time, when a housewife is being asked what her job is, the answer is, “I have no job, I am just a plain housewife”. But I think we are having the wrong idea that being a plain housewife is really plain because it is not, definitely not. Housewives may think that because I am a man, I do not understand the role of a housewife. On the contrary, please let me enumerate some of my ideas of a job of a housewife. After reading them, I wonder if you could still say that it is a simple job.

To continue reading

If you want to receive my future posts regularly, please feel free to subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Happy Family Matters

10 comments:

  Anonymous

April 10, 2008 at 6:48 AM

Yes, I believe housewives are really unsung heroes! Lovely article and a great tribute to your wife!

  Angel

April 10, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Hi Joey,

Thanks for appreciating this article.

It's my wife who really inspired me to do this.

  Anonymous

April 11, 2008 at 10:32 PM

Aww, that was sweet. Being a housewife isn't as easy as it looks!

Mommie
http://www.mommieshome.net

  Angel

April 11, 2008 at 11:10 PM

HI Mommie,

Thanks for finding my post sweet. But just as I said it in the last, I SALUTE all of you.

  Anonymous

April 13, 2008 at 8:19 PM

As a former housewife, I applaud your post! Thank you for taking the time to point this out!

  Angel

April 13, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Yo are welcome, Stacey. I am really glad working wives like you appreciate my work.

  Anonymous

June 1, 2008 at 6:57 AM

thanks for doing this article. you are one of the few that appreciates and understands housewives. more power and God Bless u and your family :)

  Angel

June 1, 2008 at 7:09 AM

You're welcome, Winnie. I am sure there are also others who appreciate housewives, but they may not be vocal about it. Maybe they express it through other ways.

Thanks and I hope you can leave a link to your blog so I can also visit you there.

  Anonymous

July 15, 2008 at 4:27 AM

Great post! Thanks for recognizing moms who stay at home, many of us also work at home mom while caring for our children...which adds more to our busy schedule and demands.
I will add your site to my blogroll and hope you'll do the same ☺

  Angel

July 15, 2008 at 6:14 AM

You're welcome, Patty. It is my pleasure to recognize women as tough individuals.

Thanks for finding me.