How to Teach your Child the Value of Money

Money is the reason why we are working hard. As a parent, we will do everything just to earn money in order to give to our children their needs. We also sacrifice a lot of things in order to earn good money, including time for our children. This is the reason why we should teach our children to value money. Another good reason is for him to be prepared when it is already time for them to work. So when your child starts to understand that money is being used to buy things, you can use these helpful tips to teach your child.

To continue reading

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Happy Family Matters

7 comments:

  Anonymous

February 19, 2008 at 5:02 AM

Great tips! I've actually copy and saved them into a text file. Very nice blog :)

  Angel

February 19, 2008 at 9:27 PM

Thanks for appreciating my blog. Hope to see you again here.

  Meghna

February 19, 2008 at 11:34 PM

Hi Angel,
Just by reading this post I've elarnt the value of money! Thanks a lot for teaching em so much through your blog and for being my blogging guardian angel! Thanks :D

  Angel

February 20, 2008 at 5:46 PM

You are always welcome, and thanks for being a consistent viewer of this blog since the very start. I am so glad that children like are learning from my posts somehow.

  Anonymous

February 28, 2008 at 12:06 AM

I agree with 5.0 Set a good example! Great post :).

  Angel

February 28, 2008 at 12:11 AM

Thanks for agreeing with these tips. Hope you could come back and find my other parenting tips as informative as this one.

  Anonymous

August 26, 2008 at 5:38 AM

Thank you for the tips. I want to make sure my children are responsible with money. I also found the book, "Wealthy Child: Financial Success for the Children in Your life" very good.

There is a synopsis at www.growwealthy.com