An Apology to my Commenters

I would like to say sorry to all of you who want to leave comments on my posts but were not permitted to do so, especially to those who want to join the Pinoy Parenting Blog Carnival 5th edition (PPBC).

As I wanted to improve my blog, I made an honest mistake in my HTML section. I already fixed it and if you still have problems please inform me through the contact form or through Entrecard mail.

I would also like to thank personally to Joan Joyce and Bing for patiently submitting them through other ways.

I will do the proper posting for both of you.

With this, I would like to announce that I will extend the last day of submission to another two days, which will be now on July 12, 2008.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Happy Family Matters

7 comments:

  Anonymous

July 6, 2008 at 6:20 PM

hi, angel! post is done. link is up!

  Anonymous

July 6, 2008 at 8:24 PM

Now it is working. Here is the link of my PPBC entry: http://www.fatherlyours.com/2008/07/04/what-would-i-want-my-children-to-be-when-they-grow-up/

  Angel

July 6, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Bing - I already posted your link to my invitational post. Thanks for joining.


Mon - Welcome here. Now, there are the two of us fathers joining here.

Thanks for joining.

  Anonymous

July 8, 2008 at 9:50 AM

thanks for the link Angel. I am sure there'll be more moms and dads who will take advantage of the 2 day extension.

goodluck to us parents :D

  Angel

July 8, 2008 at 8:56 PM

You're welcome, Joan Joyce. It is my pleasure that you have participated in this carnival.

I am just happy that one submission came from one of your readers who mentioned that she learned about this through your post.

Just hope many will still join.

Thanks.

  cherry

July 12, 2008 at 9:30 AM

hi angel, here's my entry:

http://girlforallstatus.blogspot.com/2008/07/dailies-my-dream-for-my-special-child.html

  Angel

July 12, 2008 at 6:35 PM

A very inspiring entry, Girl. It's nice that there are mothers who are brave enough to face such kind of challenge in life.

I really appreciate your effort to join.

Thanks.