Make your Wedding the Greatest Day of your life

So, who do not want their wedding day a very special day? Let us admit it, this is the greatest of our life especially to ladies and we will do our best to make it an unforgettable one for them. And of course, it is the Wedding Dresses of the ladies that will be the center of attraction especially for the bride and bridesmaid. People are expecting them to be great and elegant, and these two ladies will only choose the best ones for them.

I am not a fashion designer but whenever I am being invited to attend a wedding, I join the crowd when they admire or criticize the Bridal Dresses and Bridesmaid Dresses. Although we have different tastes when it comes to dresses, there will always be a common denominator – the design. It is the design that will tell everyone whether we have a good choice or not. Some people may like simple but elegant-looking, while some like it very extravagant and sexy.

Yes, life is hard these days and some of may think that having elegant wedding dresses may be a waste of money. But then, we can always find the most affordable ones. All we have to do is to an early bird so you won’t be rushing the time. According to my friend, most designers prefer four to six months preparation to create the best ones.

I must tell you a deep secret. I cannot afford to buy a wedding dress for my wife when we got married and I am really guilty of that. We were married in a very simple ceremony in front of a judge, but that was a different story and I do not want to make you cry. But who knows? I have not mentioned this to my wife, but I like us to be married again someday and I want to see her as the most beautiful woman in the world, walking down the aisle.

You can also visit my latest blog - Father Blogger dot Com as it is being updated daily. Well, almost.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Happy Family Matters

0 comments: