How to build Trust in a Marriage

Photo credit to Photobal

To have a happy marriage, trust is being earned, and not being bought nor being forced. The problem in building trust in a marriage is that they are two different individuals, and most of them they did not grow up together. It is only love that makes them one, and this love will not grow without complete trust. Remember that trust does not only include being faithful to your spouse, but also about everything concerning your marriage. So if you wonder how trust makes a marriage last, here are some of my thoughts.
To continue reading


If you want to receive my future posts regularly, please feel free to subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Happy Family Matters

7 comments:

  Anonymous

June 6, 2008 at 12:46 AM

I like your new looked on both your blogs. Really looking like a pro blog. :)

Keep it up.

  Angel

June 6, 2008 at 5:45 AM

Thanks for admiring them, TH. I am really working hard to please my readers.

  Anonymous

June 6, 2008 at 6:41 AM

Hi! po. Exactly - trust goes a long way farther than romance, or love or whatever emotions there are associated with a marriage. without it, a marriage lacks the stability and staying power it was meant to have.

thanks for posting this!

  mon

June 6, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Trust have many colors,sizes, style including flavors, hehehe

  Angel

June 6, 2008 at 5:54 PM

Very well said, Modernmariaclara. That's why it is very hard to earn it. Thanks for dropping by.


I think you're referring to the non-productive kind of trust, Mon. he he he...

  Anonymous

August 7, 2008 at 8:40 PM

Nice article.. lliked reading it... Read more on this issue: http://matrimonyxpress.bharatmatrimony.com/2008/07/couples/e-mails-and-fidelity/

  Anonymous

August 15, 2008 at 4:54 AM

I follow the following rule: If I feel that something I am going to say or do to my wife or family is gonna look or feel not "kosher" would I want them to do or say it to me? 99% of times it saves the situation. Good luck