10 Exciting Ways my Children are showing their Love for us

Photo by Guardian Angel

Being a father of two is very rewarding to me and to my wife. Although there are times that they are naughty, they are so wonderful that I cannot ask for more but for them to grow healthy and responsible individuals. My daughter will turn twelve next month while my son is only seven years old. But they are old enough to understand how much we love them. In return, they have more than hundred ways of showing their love for us. However, here are only some of them that we really cherish.

1.0 They never forget to say Good Morning when they wake up.

2.0 They cannot go to sleep without kissing us Good Night.

3.0 They tell everyone that we are their parents even they were not being asked.

4.0 When they are being admired by their good works, they explained that it is because we teach them.

5.0 They are sad when we are sick and well-behaved so that we will not be disturbed during our rest.

6.0 They remind us to go to sleep early when they saw me blogging at late night while their mother is busy with her sewing machine.

7.0 They turn on the television when it is time for our favorite news if we are busy to attend to.

8.0 They watch their mother while cooking for dinner and share with me their daily school happenings.

9.0 They ask permission if they want to play with our computer. They do not insist themselves if they know I am busy blogging.

10.0 They are very passionate. They never miss to say I Love You before they leave for school, when they eat their favorite lunch, when they have new clothes and toys, and sometimes even there is no reason at all.

The greatest gift parents can receive from their children is love, no matter how hard life is.

This post is being reserved as an entry to the 4th edition of Pinoy Parenting Blog Carnival as hosted by Doc Joey of The Working Mom. If you want to join, please feel free to read the guidelines here.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Happy Family Matters

9 comments:

  Anonymous

June 21, 2008 at 6:49 AM

Wow! congratulation for raising those wonderful kids.

  Angel

June 21, 2008 at 8:47 AM

Thanks, Mon. The picture above was taken around 4 years ago.

Now, they are "fighting" each other every now and then but become friends again instantly...lol!

  Anonymous

June 21, 2008 at 11:25 AM

Wow! very responsible kids huh! congrats!

halos magkasing edad lang pala yung girl mo saka yung anak ko :)

  Angel

June 21, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Thanks, Manilenya.

I was wondering maybe when our children meet someday. lol!

  theworkingmom

June 21, 2008 at 7:05 PM

Great post, Angel! A good addition to the PPBC4! :)

Joey
http://www.tsinay.com

  Karen and Gerard

June 21, 2008 at 10:01 PM

That's so nice! You must be a very good parent. We need more like you!

  Anonymous

June 22, 2008 at 10:55 AM

Sige, pag uwi ko sabihin ko sayo, if they have friendster, my daughter can add them to her friend's list, soon she will have her own blog too. She's into digital scrapbooking :)

And she actually made my friendster profile design since I have no time for friendster anymore lol!

  Angel

June 22, 2008 at 4:58 PM

Karen - Thanks for the wonderful comment.

Manilenya - Actually, I was just joking then. I am not yet allowing my child to have a friendster account.

  Anonymous

June 24, 2008 at 11:30 AM

aw! okey...istrikto! lol!