Lets Talk about Sex Baby

Did I excite you with the title? Of course I did, if you have malice in your brain. But I am sorry that you are guessing the wrong point. This may not be the post that you are longing for, but this can be very helpful if you are a concerned parent like me. Sex, as what most people may think that it is only an adult topic but is for children too. In fact, they are more curious about it than we are. This is why most parents are bothered when their children ask them about sex. With this, I made some research and here is what I learned.

Start as early as possible

We can include this while we are teaching them the parts of the human body like the eyes, hands and other. We must not let him or her feel that there is something to be ashamed of However; we need to be gentle when we teach the sensitive parts. We must be careful in choosing the right words at the right time. We must also include that they should not be should not be shown publicly. But don’t get excited. As your child grows, he will be more aware about this gradually.

To continue reading

You can also visit my latest blog - Father Blogger dot Com as it is being updated regularly.

If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, please Contact Me anytime.

Article Source: Happy Family Matters

7 comments:

  Anonymous

October 22, 2008 at 5:03 AM

This is why most parents are bothered when their children ask them about sex. With this, I made some research and here is what I learned.

  Dorothy

October 26, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Good post, and as a grandma I agree using good judgement and telling them only what they need to know is a great way to begin the discussion. As they become older and ask for more details you've established a good pattern where they know you will answer their questions and they won't secretly wonder or ask others who are not family members; a much healthier way for your children to learn about sex.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

  Mel Avila Alarilla

October 27, 2008 at 3:53 AM

I thought at first it was an adult post that's why I was disregarding it. Thanks God it's about teaching sex to our children at a tender age. I don't know, I feel uneasy to do that and not one of my kids approached me about that thing. Probably they would rather ask their mother than me. Anyway, thanks for this very educational and informative post. I will be featuring your blog in my next blog review at How's Your Blog?. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

  Mel Avila Alarilla

October 27, 2008 at 5:17 AM

Please visit my new blog-How's Your Blog?. Your blog - Happy Family Matters is featured there. Thanks and God bless you and your loved ones always.

  Meghna

November 28, 2008 at 7:03 PM

HI ANGEL...I JUST DROPPED BY TO ASK FOR UR HELP....I TOO AM PARTICIPATING IN THE blogging idol COMPETITION....PLEASE VOTE OR SUBSCRIBE :)

http://meghnaspages.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-need-your-help.html

  Mel Avila Alarilla

February 10, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Hi Angel,
You are tagged at my K.I.S.S. blog. I don't normally do tags especially if it's about me personally but this one is different and I can't resist doing it since it's a Christian tag. I always want to spread God's message of love around the world. Please do the tag not for me but for Christ. Thank you very much and God bless you always.

  Anonymous

June 2, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I agree with Dorothy, you should answer their questions as they become conscious of it. So you should establish an open communication with your children, so that they will ask you and no other, when they come to that particular stage. Wonderful post.